New Haven Mold Damage Cleanup
If you have mold or suspect that you do, you want to clean it up before it grows. And given the right conditions of moisture and humidity, mold will grow fast!
Here are some things to consider before SERVPRO arrives:
What to Do:
- Stay out of affected areas
- Turn off the HVAC system and fans
- Contact SERVPRO of New Haven for mold remediation services
What Not to Do:
- Don’t touch or disturb the mold
- Don’t blow air across any surfaces with visible or suspected mold growth
- Don’t attempt to dry the area yourself
- Don’t spray bleach or other disinfectants on the mold.
Mold Remediation Services
If you suspect that your home or business has a mold problem, SERVPRO of New Haven has the training, equipment, and expertise to handle the situation.
Here is some more general information about mold and mold cleanup: follow this link.
Call us at (203) 234-1100 for help today.