A Pipe Burst in My Kitchen, What Do I Do to Get Rid of the Water in New Haven?
Leave the Water Removal to SERVPRO When You Have an Incident in Your New Haven Home!
Even though you work hard to prevent water emergencies from happening, it is often hard to avoid them entirely. If you suffer from water loss due to a burst pipe, water cleanup must commence as quickly as possible. Contacting professionals to take care of the water removal and drying and cleanup helps you restore your home to new, making it feel “Like it never even happened.”
How Can SERVPRO Get the Water Cleaned Up Quickly?
Once you call us for water removal in New Haven, we deploy a crew with our Green Fleet loaded with advanced equipment. After the water loss gets assessed, we then formulate a plan, including several essential steps:
- Water is extracted using industrial-strength vacuums
- After removing visible water, we strategically place centrifugal air movers and dehumidifiers to take moisture from the air
- A standard industrial formula is put into motion that helps us determine the number of air movers, dehumidifiers, and heaters are needed to facilitate optimum airflow for efficient drying
- Moisture sensor equipment allows us to determine where water may have migrated to have it addressed promptly
- After the entire kitchen is deemed dry, we use broad-spectrum EPA-registered disinfectants to inhibit microbial growth that often brings about foul odors after a water loss incident
We understand how important the hours are following a burst pipe sending water into your kitchen. Because of this, we make sure to deploy teams as quickly as possible. In most scenarios, a crew arrives on your property in as little as four hours to get to work.
Contact us at SERVPRO of New Haven when you need fast and reliable water removal. You can contact our team 24/7 (203) 234-1100.
More about New Haven.