Storms and Natural Disasters in New Haven Call for Skilled Flood Damage Mitigation
SERVPRO is On-Call 24/7 to Help New Haven Residents in Need of Flood Damage Mitigation and Restoration
If your New Haven property gets hit with flooding after a storm or recent disaster, you need a team on the job that can help you to get it cleared up quickly. SERVPRO features certified technicians at the ready to fully clean and restore your home so that you can get back to your routine. Our efforts to execute flood mitigation help cut back on costs and wrap up the project as quickly as possible to make it even better. We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster!
Some homeowners might not understand the difference between flood restoration and flood damage mitigation in New Haven. Once you have a storm that results in flooding, the cleanup is considered mitigation. This phase has to start as soon as the damage happens to prevent secondary damage and loss from occurring. It is also important that our crew initiates efforts to prevent mold growth during this stage. Some steps that our team takes when hired for water removal services after a flood include:
- Tarping your roof and boarding up windows to keep vandals, wildlife, and the elements from getting inside.
- Taking out all damaged, wet materials and contents like flooring, carpets, furnishings, and other items.
- Water clean up using extractors and pumps to remove as much of the standing water as possible.
- Setting up commercial-grade fans, dehumidifiers, and other drying equipment to eliminate moisture and bring down your interior relative humidity (RH).
- Thoroughly clean and sanitize all surfaces with the help of EPA-registered products.
With flood restoration, the focus is on repairing the damage that has already set in. Our goal at SERVPRO of New Haven is to arrive fast to get you the results that you need promptly. Call us 24/7 if you have an emergency and require flood damage mitigation.